Wednesday, June 10, 2009

An Observation

I've been noticing lately how stress plays a part in goals. I have a number of things I would like to accomplish but have been disappointed that I am not reaching my goals. Some of them I have not even started working on.

I've been kind of kicking myself for not working on my goals. That a few of them I wasn't even thinking about any more. But a few weeks ago, I had some time to myself to relax and just think about things. I got excited about my goals again. Then immediately when I came back to my "regular" life and some of the more stressful things got my attention again, I didn't have the time or energy to concentrate on my goals.

It had never been that apparent to me the way in which stress affects my life. So there is much to be said about writing your goals down or putting them up in a place you look at every day. Sound advice that maybe I should start following!

No comments: