
Welcome to motherhood--again! This time it is for a 4-legged baby. My daughter and her friend were riding their bikes when they ran across 3 abandoned kittens. This gray one is kind of skinny. We fed her kitty supplement milk and got her warmed up. I had her under my blouse when we walked into Walmart to buy supplies and my daughter was worried someone would notice. I told her that people would just think I had big boobs! LOL
Well, kitty (think its a girl) has perked up after being fed and warmed up. She is meowing and meowing and meowing. I'm thinking she may keep us up tonight. Sigh. And I thought I was done with all of that : )
I am hoping our dog will become a mother to this kitten. So far she has been licking the kitten but I think she still wants to be able to play with it.
1 comment:
Hmmmmmmmm. Kitty needs a name...Pearl? Minnie? Keschova?
Post a Comment